"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." - Mother Theresa
This comprehensive exam includes thorough head, neck, and soft tissue examinations, X-rays, and screening for early detection of dental diseases.
At your examination, we will:
- Discuss and review your medical and dental health history. Our team will coordinate, communicate and develop your care plan with a thorough multidisciplinary approach, when possible, giving you several treatment options to best achieve dental health.
- Perform a head and neck cancer screening exam with an extra-oral and intra-oral assessment.
- Take digital, low-radiation X-rays to evaluate the teeth for integrity and decay, evaluate supporting bone, jaw, and related structures, the temporomandibular joint (TMJ), the sinus cavity, identify periodontitus and other pathology.
- Check your bite alignment (occlusion.)
- Perform a complete tooth-by-tooth evaluation.
- Clean your teeth.
- Provide oral hygiene assessment and instruction.
- Provide you with a complimentary soft-bristled toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss.